Enjoy the splendid view, the unspoiled landscape and the fresh mountain air during extended hikes through the mountains.
- Radlsee Lake with hut 2280
- Latzfonser Kreuz 2289 highest pilgrimage church in Europe
- Villnöss Valley with the Adolfmunkel path at the bottom of the Geislerspitzen Mountain
Culture and sites:
- Feldthurns Castle with Museum of Local History
- Visit the artist town of Klausen with its picturesque alleys and the Säben Convent.
- The former diocesan town of Brixen with a beautiful dome and the Stations of the Cross is definitely also worth a visit.
- Bozen with the Museum of Archaeology hosting the Ice Man "Ötzi" and the arbours
- Meran and the spa town – Trautmannsdorff Castle
- Outdoor pool in Feldthurns and Klausen with children's pool and large slide
- Acuarena indoor pool in Brixen with sauna and Kneipp treatment facilities
- Oberfraunerhof with traditional hay baths and massages
- Müllerhof riding stable for riding lessons and trekking in the surrounding mountain world.
- Nordic walking – new trend sport
Feldthurns is worth a visit in summer and winter.